Atkins Friendly - No Bake Cheesecake
This cheesecake is not only Atkins friendly, it's a
"no-bake" recipe. Try it, you'll love it!
- 1 small package "Instant" Sugar-Free Vanilla or White Chocolate
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream (do not use non-fat)
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla or almond extract
- Equal sweetener (optional, to taste)
- Beat all ingredients until creamy and smooth
- Pour into any dish you like. We like to use individual serving size
dishes (ramekins etc.)
- Refrigerate and serve or freeze and serve as mock-ice cream
Recipe by Debbie Franzen - March, 2000
Copyright (C) 1998 J. D. Beletti, All rights reserved.
Last revised: November 09, 2004 10:40 PM